Request technical support or equipment repair by calling 828.687.7468. Please have your equipment ID ready (located on the AMS service label affixed to your system) when calling.
What you can expect from Advanced Mailing Systems when you call for service:
- Your call will be immediately answered by a staff member (NO phone maze here!).
- Your service request is logged and immediately transferred to a qualified technician’s wireless device. Our service personnel are equipped with handheld devices that enable them to instantly view full details on your account which includes, your equipment history, relevant inventory/parts status, and product specific technical guides.
- You will receive a return call from a factory certified technician within 60 minutes. In many cases, our technicians are able to successfully solve problems over the phone, saving you valuable time.
- If dispatched to your site, a technician will typically arrive at your location within 4 business hours of your original call.
- If non-inventoried parts are required, our technician can place the order directly from their handheld at your location. Replacement parts are expressed to Advanced Mailing Systems for immediate follow-up work.
- If we are unable to restore full functionality to your Neopost product within 24 hours of our original arrival, we will be happy to furnish your organization with a loaner where available.
Advanced Mailing Systems offers several levels of customer support which include:
- Complete equipment maintenance coverage On-Site
- Per call On-Site
- Telephone technical support
Advanced Mailing Systems field technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers.
Advanced Mailing Systems backs all repair work performed with a 30-day no-repeat-call warranty.